• Secure authentication and Identification
• Requires user authentication for all transactions
• Ability to auto provision users by integrating to existing enterprise user store
• Ability to use federation and SSO using SAML
• Capability to enable Multifactor Authentication
• Provision authentication for third party signers such as email one-time passcode/tokens or SMS tokens.
• Ability to sign office documents and PDF documents
• Accept multi-party signing through transactions
• Capability to make changes to transactions or add multiple documents as part of a transaction
• Streamlined transaction workflows with logging and historical data retention
• Include user profiles with history, multiple signatures, and basic attributes
• Transactions should include the basic information such as name, date, signature, address, designation, etc.
• Ability to add customized fields as part of the transaction
• Accessible through computers and mobile devices
• Set up rules as per which documents for signature can be set to expire after a fixed period if the signature(s) are not completed within the specified time frame.
• All transactions
• All access and authentications
• All administrative activities.
Notification and Reports
• Ability to generate reports on:
1. Usage reports on transactions.
2. Data analytics of documents, transactions, and users.
• Should send notifications for signers and document owners for the following activities:
1. Document waiting for actions.
2. Reminder after certain number of days.
3. Reminder before and after the document has expired.
4. On any actions performed such as signing, rejecting, updating documents, completion, etc.
• Capability to integrate with Microsoft 365 and API-based applications
• Customizable templates for transactions.
• Support for various file types.
• eIDAS compliant eSignatures
• Ability to use digital signatures with eSignature via Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).